Shop Calendar

Monday, September 28, 2009

Done and not-so-done... :)

Hi folks,

I'm plugging away at a beautiful raglan cardi knit out of Noro Cash Iroha. I can't wait to 1) finish it, and 2) show it off to you! I'm so in love with it. I have a long road trip ahead of me, and hope to be finished by the time I pull back into Nashville.

BUT, in the meantime, here's another quick project, perfect for holiday gifting. The pattern is Foliage, featured in the Fall 2007 issue of Knitty. I knit it with 1.3 skeins (exactly!) of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. This yarn is so, so soft, making it perfect for hats and other objects worn close to the skin. Here are some photos...


1 comment:

  1. It was great meeting you last night Abby. I've scanned the Jolly Roger pattern, but I don't have your e-mail address to send it to you. So...I'll leave a copy of it at The Nest with my e-mail address on it. That way, if you'd like an electronic copy of it (or you don't have time to pick it up), you can e-mail me and I'll send it to you. Just make sure you post pictures of it when you're finished...as if you don't have loads to do already.
    Cheers!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete