Shop Calendar

Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's SPRING!!!???

Sunny and COLD here at THE NEST. I'm thinking about Spr/Summer knitting. I LOVE to knit outside-sitting by the lake or my pond, on the porch at THE NEST, or in my garden. Interrupted by the singing birds, croaking frogs, or warm breezes that scatter my patterns, I happily knit along. Summer is my favorite knitting season. My former life as a student and teacher may have a lot to do with my summer knitting cycles. Some customers tell me they never knit in the warm weather. There are so many lovely cottons, linens and lightweight wools to try, I don't want to miss any knitting possibility. I'm exploring options for the INSPIRA cowl (check it out on ravelry). I'm planning a class for this beauty!!! Can't wait to hit the porch!! Here are a few of our upcoming April classes:

  • One Skein Lace Cravat

  • Stash Buster Workshop --Colorful handmitts-- class fee includes materials but not needles.

  • Bunny Hats

  • Inspira Cowl

  • Christmas Stockings and Ornaments
SAVE THE DATE: JUNE 18th SATURDAY 10:00am-3:00pm KNIT FOR LIFE AT THE NEST "What is made by the hands come from the SOUL" Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment